Solutions for Patients
It is common for injury victims to become confused about what happens after you leave the Emergency Room.
- Did you know your health insurance has restrictions, including denying any coverage when you are in an accident?
- What should you do if your family doctor doesn’t practice injury care?
- Should you go back to the ER if something seems wrong?
- How do you prevent auto insurance companies from making it seem as though you're to blame?
SyndeoCare provides complete coverage to simplify your recovery.
When an accident occurs, families and friends are there to help you get your life back together. SyndeoCare is here to help you identify doctors that can provide the highest level of care tailored to your recovery needs.
We will connect you with complete healthcare that covers all injuries, minor or major:
- Neck and back injuries including: headache, back and neck pain, whiplash, herniated discs, sprains/strains, and spinal damage.
- Broken bones including: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, foot, ankle, knee, and hip.
- Head and brain injuries including: concussions, traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, skull fractures, or lacerations that require plastic surgery.
- Anxiety and emotional stress.
- Soft tissue injuries including: muscles, tendons, and ligaments that are stretched or torn.
“SyndeoCare has set appointments for me, reviewed local doctors and specialists for me, and even provided addresses and phone numbers for their locations. They have been in constant communication with me and have not let me down!”
“I’ve received nothing but outstanding customer/patient experiences from SyndeoCare!”
“SyndeoCare has been in constant communication with me, and the treatment I’ve received has been exceptional.”
"I found SyndeoCare to be very helpful and supportive throughout receiving treatment for my auto accident. Without their assistance, I would not have been able to afford the medical treatment that I needed to get me on the road to recovery."
"I had a very great and impressive experience with SyndeoCare. They were very polite and patient with me any time we discussed matters relating to me getting better care. I will definitely recommend or use SyndeoCare again if needed."